Terms & Conditions
The term “KTM UK” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is KTM House, Ward Road Brackley, Northamptonshire NN13 7LE, United Kingdom. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
KTMplaces.co.uk is a resource for motorcycle riders, drivers and outdoor enthusiasts highlighting some of the UK and Ireland’s best routes for bikers. During the launch phase of the website we are holding a KTM Places Challenge, a competition to win a KTM 390 Duke and which is subject to the Competition Terms & Conditions outlined at: http://ktmplaces.co.uk/challenge-terms-and-conditions/
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The website uses Google Maps and Street View API which is subject to upgrade at any time. Google is fully credited for Google Maps and Street View features.
- www.KTMplaces.co.uk is not intended to replicate a satellite navigation system. The routes outlined therein are intended for guidance purposes only and do not indicate right of way on any road.
- KTM UK cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies in terms of the content of the website. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give cause to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You are permitted to create a link to this website from another website or document without notifying KTM UK provided that it is not for any commercial purposes.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject exclusively to the laws of England and Wales.
Setting up your KTM Places User Account
- To use certain features of the Website, you will need to set up an account including choosing a password. Your email address will be your username.
- Any username and password is personal to you, so that you can use and access certain features of www.ktmplaces.co.uk. You should not disclose them to any third party without our prior written consent or let anyone other than you use your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential.
- You are also responsible for your account and for all use of it and any activities that occur using your username, password or other account information.
- All email and other communications sent by KTM UK (including attachments) are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorised to receive them.
Any questions, comments or enquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org